PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Alba Hopes She Dosen't Ruin Daughter

Travicity
01-21-2011, 02:48 PM
JESSICA Alba is worried about how her daughter will cope when she realizes she has a famous mommy.

The actress — who raises Honor Marie with husband Cash Warren — admits she’s concerned about her Hollywood hottie status now that she’s a mother.

“I don’t know if its healthy,” says Jessica, 29. “It’s a tough balance. It’s tough to figure out if you’re going to ruin your kid for the rest of their life by the decisions you’re making.

“I try to do the best I can and try to balance as much as I can between work and family and giving her boundaries but also letting her make her own decisions. This is definitely therapy material! I just know it!”

Alba recently admitted she’s frustrated that many people aren’t aware of her true “simple” nature.

“I grew up Catholic so I have lots of guilt I can’t seem to shake away. I’m really just a simple girl from the suburbs,” she said.

“But, a lot of the time, the magazines don’t show that side of me. I’m proud of my heritage.

“I need to find time to be myself and not to be only a personality part of the business.”

SS