PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna Dating Rapper Nicki Minaj?

Travicity
01-21-2011, 03:01 PM
RIHANNA and Nick Minaji aren’t having a relationship!

Minaj, 26, has laughed off rumors she and the Umbrella hitmaker were living together.

“I don’t know where people got this really insane, hilarious, random rumor that she and I were living together,” Nicki said.

“We had just shot the video for a song I have on the album called Fly. When I saw her the first thing I said was ‘So, did you hear we’re living together’. We just started cracking up laughing and she was like ‘I can’t believe people are this ridiculous’.

“People were still hitting me saying ‘Oh my god, you’re so lucky. You and Rihanna?’”

Nicki — real name Onika Tanya Maraj — recently insisted she has the same problems as everyone else.

“I would be lying if I said I don’t like to look sexy,” she told Britain’s Observer newspaper. “But then there are some days when I don’t want to look or feel sexy. So it just plays into how women are so multifaceted.

“Men don’t understand that because they wake up and they’re the same person unless you’re a gay guy and you can understand the girls.

“All the leading women in pop and R&B are usually beautiful women wearing tiny outfits so if someone says, ‘I don’t feel the pressure’, it’s probably not true. But it’s weird because I feel most comfortable when I’m covered up. I think that’s the biggest misconception — that in order for me to be sexy I have to make sure my boobs are out.

“I’m not superhuman.

“I go through what the girls go through; I cry and I scream and I huff and I puff and I blow the house down but eventually, it’s just like a voice inside of me says, ‘Bitch! You ain’t done yet!’ You know?”