PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Loses Dru... Uh His Bag

Travicity
01-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Jeff Hardy tweeted today that when he arrived in Europe for the TNA UK tour that his bag was lost. That is a great way to start a run of shows.

PWI

All that cocaine, LSD, Acid, Qweezees, Needles, Heroin and Weed :(. I don't think I could take in seeing Jeff Hardy wrestle without being intoxicated :(.

incutones
01-21-2011, 10:20 PM
What if he actually ends up doing well while sober, oh the humanity...

Smartmark
01-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Jeff Hardy tweeted today that when he arrived in Europe for the TNA UK tour that his bag was lost. That is a great way to start a run of shows.

PWI

All that cocaine, LCD, Acid, Qweezees, Needles, Heroin and Weed :(. I don't think I could take in seeing Jeff Hardy wrestle without being intoxicated :(.

That was a bad joke Travis! :bat:

Travicity
01-21-2011, 10:44 PM
It was a joke :shifty:?

Y0UR Messiah
01-22-2011, 03:00 AM
Wow, I just got back from England and fuck...you won't believe this somehow I got this bag that had cocaine, LCD, Acid, Qweezees, Needles, Heroin and Weed AND a purple dildo in it. Have no idea how the hell I got it but fuck, I'm going out to party and then to rehab!

Travicity
01-22-2011, 03:03 AM
Shit knew I forgot the Purple Dildo :hmm:.

Vick Diesel
01-22-2011, 03:09 AM

PWI

All that cocaine, LCD, Acid, Qweezees, Needles, Heroin and Weed :(. I don't think I could take in seeing Jeff Hardy wrestle without being intoxicated :(.

I couldn't take watching him wrestle period, the only good maneuver that he does is the Swanton Dive, and even then it's not that entertaining especially after you've seen him do it every day of his career! lol

mikedudelang
01-22-2011, 05:37 AM
I have a feeling he's screwing around with all the IWC.

Vick Diesel
01-22-2011, 06:17 AM
I have a feeling he's screwing around with all the IWC.

I have a feeling you are right!

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-22-2011, 06:24 AM
Wow, I just got back from England and fuck...you won't believe this somehow I got this bag that had cocaine, LCD, Acid, Qweezees, Needles, Heroin and Weed AND a purple dildo in it. Have no idea how the hell I got it but fuck, I'm going out to party and then to rehab!

:lmao: Can i come to the party?

JohnCenaFan28
01-22-2011, 07:12 AM

LOL. Now how is Meth Hardy supposed to go out and party sober/not high?

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-22-2011, 09:03 AM

PWI

LSD :shifty:

Swinny
01-22-2011, 09:11 AM
LSD :shifty:

Maybe he hid the drugs in a TV?

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-22-2011, 09:15 AM
lmao

Travicity
01-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Oh yea but oh yea well LCD still :shifty: