PDA

View Full Version : Dixie fails to keep up kayfabe yet again.

Metalitia
01-22-2011, 02:25 AM
Supposedly ousted TNA president Dixie Carter recently posted on her Facebook page:

Serg & I are about to depart for Paris. Im very excited about this tour. I'll be out on the floor before every show. Can't wait to see you all.

I know they're only house shows but ffs appearing in front of the audience now?

Smartmark
01-22-2011, 02:27 AM
I don't get it :eek:

Swinny
01-22-2011, 03:43 AM
I don't get it :eek:

She's not supposed to be the President of TNA anymore, nor have anything to do with it, thus her being involved really doesn't make any sense.

And as I've said before... I really don't think Dixie knows what kayfabe is.

Vick Diesel
01-22-2011, 03:47 AM
Dixie knows nothing about wrestling period, the only reason she's even the president of a wrestling company is due to her father's money! She's never had anything to do with wrestling prior to coming to TNA, TBH she really shouldn't be the president period, and needs to be ousted permanently!

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-22-2011, 03:49 AM
I miss Jerry Jarrett being president of TNA :(

Travicity
01-22-2011, 03:51 AM
What's kayfabe?

:shifty2: Yea obvious mistake but not sure anyone cares about who's the boss anymore anyway.

Smartmark
01-22-2011, 03:52 AM
^^ LOL

Jarrett should take back the company :evil:

mikedudelang
01-22-2011, 05:40 AM
Am I breaking news by reporting wrestling isn't real? I think everyone should give Dixie a break.

Swinny
01-22-2011, 05:43 AM
Am I breaking news by reporting wrestling isn't real? I think everyone should give Dixie a break.

Yes, but the thing is, if they're going to make such a major storyline, THE storyline in TNA right now, about Dixie being removed from the company completely, for her to not even play along with that just really takes away from everything happening in TNA right now because pretty much all of it is revolving around her no longer being in the company and Hogan and Bischoff being in charge.

Vick Diesel
01-22-2011, 06:15 AM
I miss Jerry Jarrett being president of TNA :(

Kirst I totally agree with you!

Metalitia
01-22-2011, 06:22 AM

We all know it isn't real but the fact they use storylines you'd like to see them putting in every effort to make them convincing right?

JohnCenaFan28
01-22-2011, 07:10 AM
Dixie knows nothing about wrestling period, the only reason she's even the president of a wrestling company is due to her father's money! She's never had anything to do with wrestling prior to coming to TNA, TBH she really shouldn't be the president period, and needs to be ousted permanently!

Totally agree.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Yes, but the thing is, if they're going to make such a major storyline, THE storyline in TNA right now, about Dixie being removed from the company completely, for her to not even play along with that just really takes away from everything happening in TNA right now because pretty much all of it is revolving around her no longer being in the company and Hogan and Bischoff being in charge.

She's on every House Show nothing new there. Plus it's an international tour and in kayfabe only Hogan's been ousted not Dixie so don't know where you people are coming from

mikedudelang
01-22-2011, 08:31 PM
We all know it isn't real but the fact they use storylines you'd like to see them putting in every effort to make them convincing right?

I understand what you're saying. All I'm saying is, no one actually believes Sylvester Stallone is Rambo. We suspend disbelief, that's what it's all about.

Metalitia
01-24-2011, 01:47 AM
I understand what you're saying. All I'm saying is, no one actually believes Sylvester Stallone is Rambo. We suspend disbelief, that's what it's all about.

I agree to an extent and on most things I do it's just really sloppy to be appearing on shows whether televised or not when you're supposed to be "away from the company" yet alone not even trying to hide the fact.