PDA

View Full Version : Second Honeymoon for Garner and Affleck

Travicity
01-22-2011, 03:10 PM
BEN Affleck is quite the romantic.

The Hollywood actor reportedly organized a romantic second honeymoon for Jennifer Garner, which included a “picnic basket of treats”.

The pair have been married since 2005 and have daughters Violet, five, and Seraphina, two, together.

“He organized a Hawaiian vacation, which he billed to friends as a second honeymoon,” a source said.

“When Ben and Jen weren’t doting on their girls, they were strolling on the beach, holding hands like newlyweds. Ben arranged a special romantic dinner to celebrate their renewed love.

“He ordered a picnic basket of treats — cheese and crackers, shrimp cocktails on ice and strawberries and sparkling cider – and took Jen to the beach to watch the sunset.

“They returned to Los Angeles glowing — telling friends their marriage has never been stronger.”

Ben recently revealed he lets his wife do all the cooking.

“Actually my wife cooks, I will be totally honest, she’s a great cook,” he said.

“I don’t even compare, I don’t want to insult her by trying… It’s out of consideration for her that I don’t try. She’s an incredible cook.”

SS