PDA

View Full Version : Jesse James and Kat Von D to Marry Next Month

Travicity
01-22-2011, 03:15 PM
JESSE James and Kat Von D are to marry next month.

The motorcycle enthusiast — whose divorce from actress Sandra Bullock was finalized last June — announced his engagement to the 28-year-old tattoo artist yesterday after five months of dating and friends say the couple don’t plan to waste any time before tying the knot.

“Jesse and Kat don’t see any reason why they should wait to trade vows,” a source said.

“They are madly in love with each other and want to make everything official.”

According to the insider, the couple are planning a “non-traditional” wedding service, which will take place outside of California in front of a small number of guests.

Meanwhile, Jesse — who has previously been married three times and has three children — has praised his new fiancee as the “most beautiful girl in the world”.

After being asked on Twitter if she deserved the accolade, he replied, “Yes she is.”

Announcing his engagement on Thursday, Jesse, 41, said, “You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. Actually, 2010 was the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs.

“I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day.

“My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said ‘yes’. Growing old with her is going to be a f**in’ blast!”

SS