PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Big Update on Rumors of Bobby Lashley To TNA

A Blissful Ass
01-23-2011, 10:19 AM
It has recently been reported that Bobby Lashley is expected to return to TNA Wrestling and take part in the re-debut of the Main Event Mafia, which is rumored to take place at the Impact show airing on February 3rd.

WZ has learned this afternoon that Lashley is expected to wrestle on the February 5th Inoki Genome Federation card, and is scheduled to leave on the 2nd for the event.

According to sources, Lashley has spoken with TNA officials about a return to the company but no contracts have been signed at this point.

Lashley has also spoken to WWE about a possible return, however nothing has been confirmed on that end either. It should be noted that although Lashley is open to a wrestling return, he is not finished with MMA as he is currently working on signing a fight for sometime in March.

WZ

danniboi
01-23-2011, 02:16 PM
is that who they are the mainevent mafia hmm would make sense with what kurt angle is staring but I was never a big fan of the main event mafia and why is crimson involved..? it shoulda been kurt saying they are comming

The Mac
01-23-2011, 02:20 PM
he couldnt hack it in mma he could beat up the nobies like clay guida's brother but soon as he faced a nobody with a bit of striking he got koed...better return to fake fighting

mikedudelang
01-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Lashley is void of any personality at all. He's got a good 'look' but everything else about him is just so damned bland. In a group with Angle, Nash, Steiner and maybe Sting, he'll be completely overshadowed.

Smartmark
01-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Thanx for the update Mat!

Lashley has nothing to do in MMA to be honest. I've seen a couple of his matches, and he got OWNED! :P

Kage
01-23-2011, 08:45 PM
They shouldn't sign him if he's still interested in doing MMA while competing in TNA. There's no dedication from Lashley and I know they will give him a fat paycheck.

Metalitia
01-24-2011, 01:35 AM
They shouldn't sign him if he's still interested in doing MMA while competing in TNA. There's no dedication from Lashley and I know they will give him a fat paycheck.

I'm inclined to agree. If he wants to return to pro wrestling he should knock the MMA on the head.

Would suck for both the wrestling world and his mma promotion if he did both.

Travicity
01-24-2011, 01:38 AM
Hope he says in Strikeforce instead of TNA I see him much less there :P.

DUKE NUKEM
01-24-2011, 07:16 PM
i hope that dont bring him back into tna, bobby is not a wrestler in my view thanks for the update Mat

A Blissful Ass
01-25-2011, 11:40 AM
IMO Lashley was by WWE to be a Replacment for Brock Lesnar & IMO he is a black version of lesnar the only think is Lesnar is more Talented

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 12:12 PM
^^ yeah but Lesnar had Heyman every step of the way

A Blissful Ass
01-25-2011, 06:32 PM
^Yeah still he has/Had more talent then Lashley

ClayMation
01-26-2011, 09:25 PM
lashley is void of any personality at all. He's got a good 'look' but everything else about him is just so damned bland. In a group with angle, nash, steiner and maybe sting, he'll be completely overshadowed.

word.

jedi71
01-26-2011, 09:46 PM
hmmm i dont know lashley in the mem might be good.