PDA

View Full Version : Kutcher in Trouble for Pissing in His Garden

Travicity
01-23-2011, 04:59 PM
ASHTON Kutcher is in trouble with one of his neighbors — for peeing in his garden!

The actor — who’s married to Demi Moore – revealed during a recent interview with Jay Leno that he and Moore had splashed out on a luxury electric toilet seat to spice up their bathroom, after they’d seen something similar in a Japanese hotel on their travels.

Kutcher then went on to reveal that he likes to relieve himself in the yard — with his dogs.

Ashton says his neighbors have been investigating the legality of what he’s been up to.

“It’s illegal to pee outside now,” he said. “I’m from Iowa so we’ve been raised like if we go camping and stuff and we just go! It’s kind of a delight, really. You get to check out the weather and everything else.

“But I mentioned it on a talk show and then got a letter from a neighbor saying ‘It’s illegal in Los Angeles to urinate on blah blah… you urinated on my property’. And I was like ‘No, I urinated on MY property. So I feel this is a legal issue now.”

Ashton recently revealed he’s always working at his marriage.

“I’m constantly reminding myself, like, no matter how amazing my relationship is, keep working on it,” he said.

“Keep working on it and keep finding another level. Things can always get better, even when it’s going great.”

As well as always working at his relationship, Ashton recently revealed he prefers to declare his love for Demi online.

The actor thinks using social networking websites to send affectionate messages to his 48-year-old spouse is no different to sending flowers to the workplace.

“Sending sweet nothings on Twitter or Facebook is fun,” he said. “In some ways, it’s no different than sending flowers to the office: You are declaring your love for everyone to see. Who doesn’t like to be publicly adored?”

Although Ashton loves to declare his affection for wife Demi online, he admitted a computer is no substitute for human contact.

“When someone needs us, he or she needs all of us. There’s no text that can replace a loving touch when someone we love is hurting,” he said.

SS

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-23-2011, 07:02 PM
wow a man can't even pee in his garden now this is dumb