PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see pushed this year as world champ?

danniboi
01-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Id love to see desmode wolfe there at some stage late this year he has the potential to be given a great heel gimmick and really running with it.

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2011, 03:35 PM
AJ Styles and Kurt Angle.

Black Widow
01-24-2011, 09:19 PM
id love Wolfe to be given the chance and also EY too

Metalitia
01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Wolfe assuming he makes a successful comeback of course.

Samoa Joe elevated back into the title picture would be great as well.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 04:51 AM
The Pope obviously he's the complete package

danniboi
01-25-2011, 08:09 AM
yeah it would be good to see joe back up there but I dont see it happening :( they coulda pushed joe like WCW pushed goldberg but TNA dropped the ball all the way through on joe.

Metalitia
01-28-2011, 01:09 AM
The Pope obviously he's the complete package

Not even close mate.

mikedudelang
01-28-2011, 04:03 AM
Pope and Robert Roode

Swinny
01-28-2011, 04:11 AM
Not even close mate.

How isn't Pope the complete package? He's great in the ring, great on the mic, has tons of charisma, he has "the look", he can play a convincing face or a heel, I don't really see anything he really needs to work on.

With that being said, I would like to see them put the title on Pope, but they already blew the opportunity once because he was getting pushed perfectly for them to put the title on him, but they didn't and now he's not really in that position, but they could easily could him back in that picture sometime this year. Then there's Desmond Wolfe, of course, but they have to get him back first and actually do something with him. As far as someone no one has mentioned yet, I'd love to see Doug Williams get a main event, title picture push, don't really see that happening though.

The Mac
01-31-2011, 07:42 AM
abyss:kemo:

Smartmark
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Foley for Triple Crown Champion......

Swinny
01-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Foley for Triple Crown Champion......

He already won the World Title in TNA though. In order to be Triple Crown, he'd need to become a Tag Champ.

Smartmark
02-01-2011, 07:01 PM
^^ I know :evil:

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Foley's not signing a new deal so not happening.

As for Champ D'Niro would be nice he has the look, very good on the mic and good enough in the ring would be nice to see him as champ

Aicle
02-03-2011, 07:50 AM
I'd say Kurt Angle, AJ Styles or Morgan since he seems to be over at the moment. Kind of annoying how they put the strap on every big name new guy they get but whatever.

danniboi
02-16-2011, 11:13 AM
IF hardy gets through the RVD fued I think a hardy styles fued would be good as the main wrestlers in each faction. I also hope crimson beats abyss for the TV belt

Metalitia
02-16-2011, 02:10 PM
How isn't Pope the complete package? He's great in the ring, great on the mic, has tons of charisma, he has "the look", he can play a convincing face or a heel, I don't really see anything he really needs to work on.

With that being said, I would like to see them put the title on Pope, but they already blew the opportunity once because he was getting pushed perfectly for them to put the title on him, but they didn't and now he's not really in that position, but they could easily could him back in that picture sometime this year. Then there's Desmond Wolfe, of course, but they have to get him back first and actually do something with him. As far as someone no one has mentioned yet, I'd love to see Doug Williams get a main event, title picture push, don't really see that happening though.

Pope is excellent on the mic and with his mannerisms but in the ring he's good but not great as of yet. He could very well become so I wouldn't be surprised but atm he's just lacking that cutting edge which makes his matches stand out.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Pope is excellent on the mic and with his mannerisms but in the ring he's good but not great as of yet. He could very well become so I wouldn't be surprised but atm he's just lacking that cutting edge which makes his matches stand out.

you don't have to be a great wrestler to be champ. Anderson wasn't. Also he worked with that fatass Joe who nobody takes seriously

Marshall Mathers
02-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Personally I would like to see all of the members of fortune get big pushes

danniboi
02-17-2011, 02:51 AM
you don't have to be a great wrestler to be champ. Anderson wasn't. Also he worked with that fatass Joe who nobody takes seriously

Joes a great wrestler and really turns it on he needs his nation of violence gimmick back have him maybe a lone ranger not with fortune or Immortal and have him destroy everyone maybe even put the TV title on him as theres no room for him to be world champ he could fued with hardy and always get screwed even.

DamienCross
03-03-2011, 01:24 AM
Eric Young!....lmao ok bad joke I know XD

danniboi
03-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Eric Young!....lmao ok bad joke I know XD

eric young already is the tna world champ what ya talking about lol