PDA

View Full Version : Nicki Ninaj Wants to Become an Actress

Travicity
01-24-2011, 03:08 PM
NICKI Minaj wants to become an actress.

The rapper says she’d love to work with Alice In Wonderland director Tim Burton.

“I’d like to play someone in a Tim Burton movie, where I get dressed up and painted and crazy,” she said.

“And then I’d like to just play a regular girl who, you know, is facing the world. Something really sentimental and organic, that girls all around the world can identify with. You know, how Jada Pinkett Smith did in Jason’s Lyric.”

Nicki recently revealed she would “crumple up and die” if she had to look the same every day.

“I just want to do ‘me’ but ‘me’ changes every day,” she said.

“I would crumple up and die if I had to wake up and be the same person every day. I don’t silence those voices anymore. I just let them speak.”

The 26-year-old beauty has a long-running feud with fellow female hip-hop star Lil Kim, and Nicki reveals she enjoys saying controversial things because it means she will never be forgotten.

“I’m an entertainer — I like to make people laugh. Some will hate it and some will love it, but all will remember it. And that’s what I want: to be remembered,” she said.

“Even if I’m saying something hardcore or controversial, there’s always a touch of humour, and if you don’t like it, it means I’m stirring things up inside of you.”

SS