PDA

View Full Version : Smedley: DC Universe Online is SOE's fastest seller yet

Travicity
01-24-2011, 10:27 PM
DC Universe Online appears to be off to an excellent start, as Sony Online prez John Smedley stated on Twitter that the game has been the company's "fastest selling game ever." Smedley also tweeted that the MMO has had to add servers, and SOE is currently working out supply chain issues. We previously reported DCUO topping the UK sales chart (though it has dropped significantly since then).

Speaking with Joystiq, Smedley elaborated on the game's current sales split between console and PC: "We're at 52 percent PS3, 48 percent PC." He explained that if NPD data ends up showing the PS3 version outperforming PC, it's because the tracking service doesn't have access to the Steam sales, which he tells us have been very strong since launch.

JS

W-OLF
01-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Anyone got this I was thinking of getting it but I didnt want a Ultimate Alliance scenario .

Cutscenes are awesome but gameplay not sp much for example .

incutones
01-26-2011, 02:36 AM
I was in on the beta for this game and I had a blast playing it. I just didn't think spending 15 bucks a month to play it was a good idea for me. I'm not an MMO player but if I were I'd get this one.

W-OLF
01-26-2011, 03:29 AM
Pay to play thanks man , scratch that lol.