PDA

View Full Version : Portman Has Slutty Friends

Travicity
01-24-2011, 11:36 PM
NATALIE Portman managed to draw on some real life experience for her role as a woman having “friend sex” in new movie No Strings Attached.

The actress — who’s pregnant with her first child — says she has never enjoyed friends with benefits herself but she knows people who have.

“I’ve definitely had friends who have tried being in similar things,” says Natalie. “I don’t think it was as formalized as in this movie where they actually have rules for what they can and can’t do.

“But I think people are so different that someone could make it work. It’s definitely more common in our generation.”

Natalie — whose dad is a fertility doctor — recently admitted she feels “very lucky” to be pregnant.

“I’m so excited. My dad is a fertility doctor, so I know this is a very lucky experience, and not something I can take for granted,” she told Fox News.

“I feel so, so lucky. I am trying to take it all in and enjoy everything. It makes me feel calmer about everything to be in such a lucky place in my personal life.

“I have no idea if motherhood will influence the roles I choose. I just have no idea what it is going to be like.

“I’ll figure out the right choices when it happens.”

SS