PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian: 'Humphries is good guy'

OMEN
01-25-2011, 01:56 AM
Kim Kardashian has described new boyfriend Kris Humphries as a "really good guy".

The Kourtney & Kim Take New York! star is rumored to have begun dating New Jersey Nets player Humphries last year but the couple have kept their romance out of the spotlight.

During an appearance on The Wendy Williams Show on Friday, the reality star was asked by Williams if she was "in love" with Humphries.

"He's a really good guy," she replied. "I feel like for once I've really taken time with it. I've known him for months and definitely tried to keep it really low-key."

She went on to admit that conducting relationships in the public eye can be difficult, explaining that her entire dating process is now "backwards" in order to maintain privacy.

"Usually when you date someone you go out to dinner and get to know them before you go home," she said. "Now on my dates I feel like I've had to keep them private and start at home, and then when you really decide you like someone you go out to a public place and make sure they can really handle it."

The 30-year-old recently joked that she wants her children to look like Humphries, posting a childhood photograph of the basketball player on her Twitter account.

Kardashian was on the show alongside sister Kourtney to promote their new reality series, which premiered last night and continues Sundays on E!

DS