PDA

View Full Version : TNA Wrestler Criticizes Matt Hardy

Travicity
01-25-2011, 06:08 AM
- While Matt Hardy has accused "dirt sheet" reporters of having an agenda for critically panning his TNA Wrestling debut against Rob Van Dam at Genesis, none of his new co-workers have defended the match.

"He's so bloated he can't even move," observed one TNA wrestler.

The wrestler also questioned what Hardy brings to the company at this point. He pointed out that his brother has surpassed him in verbal ability not to mention that he's a better heel.

LOP

Smartmark
01-25-2011, 06:10 AM
Hmmm...wonder who said that :think:

I don't understand all the hate towards The Hardyz tbh.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 06:13 AM
that match was bad tho

danniboi
01-25-2011, 08:07 AM
maybe he needs a 24 hour rapid detox like on the ads on TV haha:P stops blotation belly bulge I hear:P

A Blissful Ass
01-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Hmmm...wonder who said that :think:.
One of the TNA Originals i bet lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 11:46 AM
One of the TNA Originals i bet lol

nobody said it this is typical IWC bullshit

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Imo Matthew Hardy should get over himself and go away.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 12:11 PM
why should he go away as long as he's making good money there's no reason to go

Vick Diesel
01-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Imo Matthew Hardy should get over himself and go away.

I totally agree!

---

why should he go away as long as he's making good money there's no reason to go

All Matt Hardy is, is a waste of time, energy, and space on the TNA roster, he brings nothing to the company, and like his brother they both need to go to rehab! Matt Hardy has never had as much talent as his brother Jeff, and they both need to find a new line of work, they both suck at wrestling along with dealing/selling/trafficking drugs due to always getting caught. I hope the upper management will cut their losses w/the Hardy boys ASAP!

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I totally agree!

---

All Matt Hardy is, is a waste of time, energy, and space on the TNA roster, he brings nothing to the company, and like his brother they both need to go to rehab! Matt Hardy has never had as much talent as his brother Jeff, and they both need to find a new line of work, they both suck at wrestling along with dealing/selling/trafficking drugs due to always getting caught. I hope the upper management will cut their losses w/the Hardy boys ASAP!

Hardys aren't a loss or atleast Jeff isn't

Vick Diesel
01-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Gunner I do believe that you've been smoking some of Jeff's marijuana lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Jeff's been making money for them so you can't call him a waste lol

Smartmark
01-25-2011, 08:53 PM
I still don't get the Hardy Hate.

Give Matt a break. He's been working like 2 matches in TNA. Give him a chance.

Ok, so he's a bit porky, but I never hear anyone say something like that when it comes to let's say; Big Show

I think Matt will do good in TNA. And I can easily see Jeff and Matt as Tag Team Champions down the road.

Travicity
01-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Well that's Big Show he's always been like that we have that in our brain and well Matt's just an asshole. Him being fat isnt as important as other things.

Vick Diesel
01-25-2011, 11:00 PM
Well that's Big Show he's always been like that we have that in our brain and well Matt's just an asshole. Him being fat isnt as important as other things.

Well said, Trav :agree:

Smartmark
01-25-2011, 11:48 PM

So you know Matt Personally? :eek:

Travicity
01-25-2011, 11:52 PM
Not personally know but the way he comes across, acts that seem pretty real lol he's an asshole :hide:

Smartmark
01-25-2011, 11:55 PM
^^ Just like Chris Jericho :P

Metalitia
01-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Jericho comes across as cocky more than he does an arsehole and he backs it up anyway.

I don't think Matt looked good at all but he's been out a bit and if he does show the commitment then he could be a useful asset.

The question of course is whether he's gonna be fully committed or not and that is something we're just gonna have to wait and see and then judge a few months down the line.

Vick Diesel
01-26-2011, 04:42 AM
So you know Matt Personally? :eek:

No-one has to know Matt Hardy personally to know that he's an asshole! :nff:

Smartmark
01-26-2011, 04:48 AM
^^ Because the way he acts on a show? :eek:

Ehh.....He is a heel you know? :P

Vick Diesel
01-26-2011, 04:58 AM
^^ Because the way he acts on a show? :eek:

Ehh.....He is a heel you know? :P

No it has nothing to do with how he is on TV..duh, it's how he is in real life, I've had some close friends who have met him here in Richmond, VA, and they told me of how much of an asshole he really is! ::ffs:

Smartmark
01-26-2011, 05:09 AM
^^ Like How?

I would love to party with The Hardyz! :D

JohnCenaFan28
01-26-2011, 02:35 PM
^^ Like How?

I'd love to throw the Hardys in a garbage can that's being launched into space!...

Matt Hardy is one of the most over-rated wrestlers ever. If TNA give him the world title, he'll be such an asshole in those stupid YouTube videos. Thank God he's not in WWE, they were smart getting rid of the garbage.

Vick Diesel
01-26-2011, 08:50 PM
^^ Like How?

My best friend Steven and a couple of my other friends got backstage passes for one of the house shows at the Richmond Colisseum, and when they saw Matt Hardy they went up to him to get his autograph, they said that the way he talked to them, and treated them like he was better than everyone else cause he's a "pro wrestler"...Steven told me that he looked at Matt Hardy and told him who was he trying to kid, that everyone knew that the only reason he was in the WWE or pro wrestling was due to his brother Jeff...Matt couldn't take Steven's honest remark and stormed off, and as Matt Hardy stormed off he turned around and gave Steven and the rest of our friends who were there the bird! Matt Hardy is an asshole, no-one can say to me or my friends other wise!

jedi71
01-26-2011, 09:51 PM
no offence to matt but hes not very good in the ring anymore and he was way out of shape consedring he was starting with a new company he might want to get his act together.

mikedudelang
01-26-2011, 09:53 PM
this is made up iwc b.s.