PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Williams Wants Happy Life for Daughter

Travicity
01-25-2011, 05:00 PM
MICHELLE Williams is determined to make her daughter Matilda’s life as “happy and secure as possible”.

The Blue Valentine star is raising the five year old by herself after her father Heath Ledger died from an accidental prescription drugs overdose aged just 28 in January 2008 and Michelle says her whole life is now focused on ensuring the little girl has the best childhood possible.

“Raising my daughter is my absolute priority and everything I do is to make Matilda’s world as happy and secure as possible,” she said.

“Even when I’m working I still think about her and can’t wait to get back to her at the end of the day.

“I hope one day she will see my movies and be proud of me.”

The 30-year-old actress admitted the death of former fiance Heath led her to fear she would never return to acting but making Blue Valentine with Ryan Gosling helped her to recover.

“You experience this terrible sense of loss and it was very hard to find some meaning to all of it. It was very hard for me to think about work anymore because I found myself cut off from the outside world,” she added.

“Making Blue Valentine restored my desire and enjoyment in acting again, that was the first time I felt like myself again.

“It helped me feel good again in a way that I hadn’t felt like in several years. It rekindled my spirit in many ways.”

SS