PDA

View Full Version : Is this Angle released thing an Angle?

Dubbz4president
08-27-2006, 07:57 PM
Its obviously going to be involved in some sort of story because its all over WWE.com but it was out of nowhere. What do you guys think?

flamesoffury
08-27-2006, 08:00 PM
you could've easily posted in the threadS already made instead of making another thread. No, it's not an angle. They want him to fix his issues first, than he can wrestle. I'd say he'll be back by survivor series.. maybe royal rumble.

XXKSXX
08-27-2006, 11:49 PM
I don't think its a work wright now and maybe sometime in future will be a work. But he does have somethings going on and he is looking pretty run down and looks burnt out.

wm22champ
08-30-2006, 04:33 AM
I don't think its a work wright now and maybe sometime in future will be a work. But he does have somethings going on and he is looking pretty run down and looks burnt out.

I agree 100%. It's not a work, but I bet that it will be either mentioned or involved in some sort of storyline when he returns. But for now, they just want Angle to heal his body before endangering himself or others in the ring.

macca06
08-30-2006, 12:18 PM
hes had lots of injurys and his way of getting round them was popping pain killers like smarties. once he has enough time to let his whole body recover he will be back in wwe/ecw

Dubbz4president
08-31-2006, 12:31 AM
Thanks guys, Yea i was thinking and really confused. Its tough to see whats real and unreal sometimes in wrestling