PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce and Jay-Z set to wed in November

OMEN
08-27-2006, 08:16 PM
http://stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,252890,00.jpg
CRAZY IN LOVE: Beyonce is set to wed her partner, rapper Jay-Z, in a lavish Caribbean wedding in November.
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z are reportedly set to marry in a lavish $US3 million ceremony in late November.

The wedding will allegedly take place on the Caribbean island of Anguilla.

A source is quoted on website MSNBC as saying: "Beyonce has been telling friends it will be 'the wedding to end all weddings'.

"She feels like she's living a fairy tale so why shouldn't her wedding be equally magical?"

One tenth of the massive cost will be spent on $US300,000 worth of Beluga caviar alone.

Beyonce, who went on a liquid-only diet for her latest film role, also plans to feast on lobster.

The bride and groom and their guests will only drink Dom Perignon champagne, as rapper Jay-Z has boycotted Cristal because of remarks made against the hip-hop community by the company's managing director Federic Rouzard.

Oprah Winfrey and UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan are said to be among the stars on the guest list.

However, it is rumoured that Beyonce's father and manager, Matthew Knowles, has not given his blessing to the wedding.

He allegedly does not approve of his daughter's relationship with the rap mogul and does not think it is good for her image.

-Bang! Showbiz

XXKSXX
08-28-2006, 12:23 AM
They may wed by November but i bet there devorced before next November.

Kaz
08-28-2006, 09:48 AM
Some people have way too much money!!

If they're happy and its real love I wish them the best of luck. If its lust and they don't really love each other I pray that they work it out before they get married.