PDA

View Full Version : Hewitt Prepared for Possible Engagement

Travicity
01-25-2011, 10:03 PM
JENNIFER Love Hewitt has prepared engagement rings for her boyfriend to use when he proposes.

The Ghost Whisperer star thinks it would be “helpful” for director Alex Beh — whom she has been dating for six months — to know what jewelery she likes because she is worried she will upset him if he chooses something she doesn’t like.

“I actually have three engagement rings because I feel like I’m doing the guy a favor,” she said.

“I feel women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we’re not very good at nailing that down for them. And I feel like I don’t want to be upset if he picks a bad ring, so I feel like having three picked out and saying, ‘Look! Look at this plethora of things you can choose from!’ ”

The 31-year-old actress has previously claimed she feels “better” when she is in a relationship.

“I feel like as a person, I am better as a couple,” she said.

Alex even used her book The Day I Shot Cupid to work out how to ask Jennifer — who has previously dated John Mayer, Carson Daly, Jamie Kennedy and Ross McCall — on a date.

“The book is very informative,” he said. “I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do.”

SS