PDA

View Full Version : Portman: Pregnancy Has Been Really Smooth

Travicity
01-26-2011, 06:46 AM
NATALIE Portman’s pregnancy has been “really calm”.

The 29-year-old actress — who is expecting her first child this summer with fiance Benjamin Millepied — is delighted the first three months since conception have been smooth and without problems.

“I feel great,” she said. “I’m through my first trimester. It’s been really calm and good.”

Though Natalie — who picked up the Best Actress award for her role in Black Swan at the Golden Globe awards yesterday — is enjoying her pregnancy, she admits she and Benjamin have not yet started reading baby name books to start choosing a moniker for their child.

“I’m due this summer,” she said. “I’ve definitely been thinking about it, but I haven’t done the book or anything. Open to suggestions!”

Natalie — whose dad is a fertility doctor — recently admitted she feels “very lucky” to be pregnant.

“I’m so excited. My dad is a fertility doctor, so I know this is a very lucky experience, and not something I can take for granted,” she told Fox News.

“I feel so, so lucky. I am trying to take it all in and enjoy everything. It makes me feel calmer about everything to be in such a lucky place in my personal life.

“I have no idea if motherhood will influence the roles I choose. I just have no idea what it is going to be like.

“I’ll figure out the right choices when it happens.”

SS