PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Moore Freaked Out by Her Talking Doll

Travicity
01-26-2011, 02:38 PM
MANDY Moore finds it “bizarre” a doll has been made with her voice.

The 26-year-old actress voices the character of Rapunzel in new Disney movie Tangled and admits the merchandising around the film has taken some getting used to.

“There’s dolls that you press the hand and my voice comes out of it,” Mandy said. “It’s very bizarre.”

However, despite playing a princess in the film and having a doll made in the likeness of her character, Mandy has rarely felt like a royal herself.

“I don’t know if I’ve ever really felt like a princess. I’m not like a girl where it’s ever been a dream of mine, it’s been more of a dream to be a Disney princess, an animated princess but never an actual princess,” she said.

Moore recently revealed she wants to come to London as a tourist because she loves the city.

“I love London,” Mandy said. “It’s one of my favorite cities in the whole world.

“I’m always happy to come here and there never seems to be enough down time because most of the time I’ve only come for work and there’s never really any proper time to play tourist and walk around, so I’m always saying, ‘Next trip I’m going to do this.’ ”

SS