PDA

View Full Version : Portman Not Looking Forward to Oscar Night

Travicity
01-26-2011, 10:35 PM
NATALIE Portman is dreading Oscar night.

The pregnant Black Swan star is odds on to lift the Best Actress award at next month’s ceremony but it won’t be without considerable effort on her part.

“Natalie is delighted to be nominated but Oscar Night is not ideal for a heavily pregnant and exhausted girl like she is,” reveals a source close to the star.

“She’s got so many movies out and earned so many accolades that her head is spinning. She’s exhausted.

“Natalie has been told to rest up but she’s already worrying about what she and her bump should wear on the red carpet!”

Portman recently admitted she didn’t have any time to herself while filming Black Swan.

“It was challenging, you know, I like to shut off the character as soon as I’d finished, whether that’s finishing a take or going home for the day. It was really difficult because I had so much training outside of work to do,” she said.

“When work was done then I had to go to the gym, and then I had to get up at 5am and workout before. There wasn’t really any time to just relax and be myself.”

SS