PDA

View Full Version : WWE Bringing Back the Diva Search

Travicity
01-27-2011, 02:32 AM
World Wrestling Entertainment will be bringing back the Diva Search. The plan is to do run the Search over a ten week period on WWE programming. I haven't heard an official start for the latest version. WWE has been auditioning potential new women over the last several months, some of whom will likely end up in this new version.

PWI

Metalitia
01-27-2011, 03:56 AM
Are they interviewing indy women or models?

JohnCenaFan28
01-27-2011, 04:52 AM
I hope it's like how NXT Season 3 was... really trashy and stupid. Maybe The Miz can host :shifty:

Swinny
01-27-2011, 05:48 AM
They're really digging for new talent, ain't they? NXT, Tough Enough, now bringing this back. I would hope they go with actual wrestlers, but they never really did before and Tough Enough will be more focused around that I think, so I expect a bunch more models that don't know anything about wrestling... which WWE really doesn't need right now.

mikedudelang
01-27-2011, 07:49 AM
Divas Search was always some of the most brutally unwatchable tv in WWE history. Why not just put the stupid thing online and concentrate on actually give fans some quality programming?

Dragón De Muerte
01-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Oh god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I'm off to blind myself so I don't have to watch this garbage :shifty:

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-27-2011, 10:29 AM
probably gonna put some of the women from Tough Enough here

Swinny
01-27-2011, 10:31 AM
Oh god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay I'm off to blind myself so I don't have to watch this garbage :shifty:

TVs have buttons to change the channel or turn it off these days, ya know. :wink: