PDA

View Full Version : Hogan on His WWE DVD Ranking

Travicity
01-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Terri sent word that Hulk Hogan recently talked about his #23 ranking on WWE's Top 50 Superstars DVD during an appearance on the Bubba the Love Sponge show. Hogan laughed about it and said his ranking was so low because he's not working with WWE right now. Hogan added that you can't read much into the rankings.

NoDq

The Mac
01-28-2011, 04:49 PM
ya i was shocked when i watched that...spent the rest of the show wondering how the hell they were above hulk hogan, but just shows vince is a bitter old man

JohnCenaFan28
01-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Chris Jericho should have been above Hulk Hogan :no:

mikedudelang
01-28-2011, 06:36 PM
No one should have been above Hulk Hogan. He made pro wrestling. Without him, no one is making the money they made/make.

Y0UR Messiah
01-29-2011, 04:38 AM
I disagree. Ric Flair made pro wrestling what it is today. He's a better performer, a better entertainer, just a better everything if you ask me. Hulk did a lot for the business, I won't deny that, but if he wasn't around, wrestling still would be because of Ric Flair.

Metalitia
01-29-2011, 04:41 AM
I disagree. Ric Flair made pro wrestling what it is today. He's a better performer, a better entertainer, just a better everything if you ask me. Hulk did a lot for the business, I won't deny that, but if he wasn't around, wrestling still would be because of Ric Flair.

But on what level would it be around?

mikedudelang
01-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Ric Flair himself says Hogan was/is the biggest star in wrestling history. 'Nuff said.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-29-2011, 05:26 AM
I don't kbow why you people are taking those numbers seriously. There's a lot of different categories on which you can classify guys. That list was pretty solid if you ask me and everyone knows that who should be at what level.

Also Flair need Hogan for money no wonder he's talking like that :P

mikedudelang
01-29-2011, 05:39 AM
I don't kbow why you people are taking those numbers seriously. There's a lot of different categories on which you can classify guys. That list was pretty solid if you ask me and everyone knows that who should be at what level.

Also Flair need Hogan for money no wonder he's talking like that :P

Flair said that about 4 years ago in an interview in Canada...3 years before coming to TNA.

Y0UR Messiah
01-29-2011, 07:05 PM
While Hogan was doing work for the WWE. I'm sorry, but Flair has done more for the business than Hogan. That's my opinion, I might be wrong, but Flair has always been the man while Hogan is nothing but a cartoon character.

mikedudelang
01-29-2011, 09:16 PM
That's my opinion, I might be wrong, but Flair has always been the man while Hogan is nothing but a cartoon character.

Hey man, no worries. Opinions are what make this place fun! I will say this: the list was for the "Top 50 Superstars", not the top 50 wrestlers. That's my only reason for saying Hogan was the biggest. Flair was obviously better in-ring, better on the mic. But Hogan was the biggest star. He transcended pro wrestling.