PDA

View Full Version : Downey Jr. Has Crystal Man to Repel Negative Forces

Travicity
01-29-2011, 04:13 PM
ROBERT Downey Jr. employs a “crystal man” to repel negative forces around him.

The 45-year-old actor — who battled drug addiction for several years and was even jailed because of his habit — thinks having someone on the set of Sherlock Holmes 2 to carry special crystals help “repent his soul” for the damage he did to his body when he was hooked on heroin, cocaine and crystal meth.

“This guy dressed all in white has been following Robert around with a briefcase ever since filming began,” a source said.

“After a couple of weeks, one of the crew members thought it was a bit weird and asked him what he was doing.

“He explained the briefcase contained a set of crystals which apparently channel good energy from a pyramid in Los Angeles. Robert demands they go everywhere with him to help repent his soul for all the damage he did to his body when he was on drugs.”

Downey was jailed for three years in 1999 for heroin, cocaine and possession of a handgun.

The actor — who stars opposite Jude Law and Rachel McAdams in Sherlock Holmes — told the judge who sentenced him that he had been addicted to drugs since the age of eight.

The Iron Man star — who has been sober since 2001 — has previously insisted he wasn’t changed by prison.

“I do think there’s something divine about large-scale humiliation, but no, it never worked for me. It never produced enough of a blow back for me to catch the drift. It doesn’t so much produce results as just get your attention — you become a fish in a barrel and there’s really something quite beautiful about that,” he said.

“Jail didn’t help me any more or less than anything else. But I know I created that experience for a reason, and I’m only just starting to understand those reasons. Remember this is California, ‘Come on vacation, leave on probation.’ I mean, I can’t believe I stayed out of the pen for as long as I did.”

SS

Dragón De Muerte
01-29-2011, 04:20 PM
:tehe: