PDA

View Full Version : TNA Punishes Two Wrestlers For Drug Use

Travicity
01-30-2011, 10:24 PM
In an apparent first, TNA Wrestling officials recently punished two wrestlers for testing positive for a substance banned on the organization's drug testing policy. Though TNA did not acknowledge the situation publicly, the guilty wrestlers were pulled from some house shows as punishment. Both wrestlers have since returned to action and remain on the active roster.

WNS

Swinny
01-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Ten bucks says one was Brian Kendrick and just for smoking weed, but they won't punish Hardy for fuckin' dealing a lot worse things than pot.

Smartmark
01-30-2011, 10:42 PM
Brien Kendrick and Jeff have been smoking weed backstage :P

Vick Diesel
01-30-2011, 10:58 PM
My first thought was Jeff Hardy for obvious reasons and Brian Kendrick as well...sometimes it looks like Brian isn't all there if u know what I mean! lol

Smartmark
01-31-2011, 01:03 AM
I wanna be friends with Jeff and Brian! :D

Vick Diesel
01-31-2011, 01:10 AM
SM u smoke enough weed to cover the entire TNA/WWE/INDY rosters...lol

Metalitia
01-31-2011, 01:25 AM
I don't see why weed is on the banned substance list anyway to be honest.

Not performance enhancing so it should just be covered by a "common sense" ruling. Same as I'd assume they all have a common sense ruling to not get pissed up before a show etc.

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-31-2011, 05:30 AM
Why do they bother starting to punish people now? They have already made it clear they didn't care when they knew Jeff Hardy was coming in high and then his the drug bust business.

The Mac
01-31-2011, 07:40 AM
Why do they bother starting to punish people now? They have already made it clear they didn't care when they knew Jeff Hardy was coming in high and then his the drug bust business.

exactly....tna are hypocrites

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-31-2011, 11:10 AM

Need to draw the line sometime plus I don't Hardy's ever failed a TNA drug test. If he fails one outside it's not TNA's business. I think this probably has to with Desmond Wolfe and Magnus/Rob Terry

Also, why is everyone assuming it to be a failed test for weed?

JohnCenaFan28
01-31-2011, 12:25 PM
Need to draw the line sometime plus I don't Hardy's ever failed a TNA drug test. If he fails one outside it's not TNA's business. I think this probably has to with Desmond Wolfe and Magnus/Rob Terry

Also, why is everyone assuming it to be a failed test for weed?

You actually think Jeff didn't fail a drug test? And you rather point the blame on those two quicker than on Meth Hardy and Kendrick?

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-31-2011, 04:11 PM
You actually think Jeff didn't fail a drug test? And you rather point the blame on those two quicker than on Meth Hardy and Kendrick?

considering that those two have been mysteriously off TV for quite a while........yes. Jeff Hardy, whatever he does in his personal life, if he didn't fail a TNA test then they can't punish him

The ShowOff
01-31-2011, 04:11 PM
If its weed then I say just a fine(even thought it shouldnt be anything as it should be legal) but if its anything else this was the right move. I have no doubt Jeff has failed drug test for stuff way way worst then weed before.

tapout
02-01-2011, 08:50 AM
I figured Jeff and RVD.