PDA

View Full Version : Trish Stratus leaving

billlazewski111
08-29-2006, 12:51 PM
WWE.com says Trish Stratus is going to quit.... why is everyone quitting

Trish Stratus and Kurt Angle, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what are we going to do

FIND NEW PEOPLE, LOL

Will
08-29-2006, 05:53 PM
How can someone be part of a wrestling forum and not know these things? It was announced months ago. so your not shocked when it happens, Lita is leaving too.

mgn8388
08-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Never!!!;)

XXKSXX
08-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Well I herd about this a wile ago and I don't even rember when I herd it. But Trish is pretty cool and is a good womans wrestler but if she's got to go then thats her choice. Can't blame someone for wanting a family and a diffrent life away from the ring she has been with the company for along time and I'm sure if some day she wants to come back I'm sure she will. I respect that she is going to leave and do something else with her life she has givenmost of the past years to wrestling and makeing her self famous and has done a good job in the ring.

wm22champ
08-30-2006, 04:43 AM
in a way this is good. With all the old generation attitude Superstars leaving, all it does is open up new opportunities for the younger up and coming WWE Superstars and Divas. With all the rumors going around, 2 years from now WWE will be a completely different brand entering a completely different era run by Superstars like Carlito, Nitro, and Orton. (not saying that im glad to see them go)