PDA

View Full Version : Emmy Rossum Has Vag Pads

Travicity
01-31-2011, 10:08 PM
EMMY Rossum has come up with a trick to cover up during her nude scenes!

The actress — who flashes the flesh in new Showtime series Shameless — has invented something she calls the “vag pad” which helps her hide her modesty.

“I have this thing that I’ve invented with wardrobe and makeup that I like to call the ‘vag pad,’” Emmy, 24, told America’s Life & Style magazine.

“It’s a strip of rubbery stuff that gets adhered to me.”

Emmy recently revealed she has pictures of herself running down Madison Avenue in a soaking wet bikini in the middle of winter.

“When I was 15, my friends were having a pool party in Manhattan in an indoor pool,” she said. “We ordered Chinese takeout and when the delivery boy came to the door we were like in our bikinis in the middle of winter, soaking wet. I think he was super confused.

“So on a dare, my friend said, ‘We should get that reaction out of more people.’ She was like, ‘Lets run down Madison avenue without our shoes on soaking wet in our bikinis in the middle of winter.’ So I did it with a bunch of my friends. We have pictures, which I hope will never surface. Please don’t let them show up on TMZ.”

SS