PDA

View Full Version : Nash Says He is Signing a WWE Contract This Week

Travicity
02-01-2011, 07:04 AM
Kevin Nash Reveals His WWE Contract Status on Pro Wrestling Report Radio!
Milwaukee, WI
January 31, 2011

Tonight, Kevin Nash was the Guest on PWR Radio which is broadcast on 540 ESPN Radio in Milwaukee and worldwide at http://www.pwrshow.com.

Nash revealed that he will be signing a WWE Contract this week and reveals the details of his future appearances and goals with the company.

Nash also speaks on the comparisons of WWE to TNA, his appearance in last nights Royal Rumble, his conversation with Vince McMahon, some interesting details of the Ric Flair/TNA situation, what happened when he met Wade Barrett, how he traveled to Boston, the way WWE has evolved since he was last there and the "Youth Movement", being referred to as "Big Lazy", who "They" would have been in TNA and why they failed to properly plan the angle and MORE!

Shane Helms also joined us on this episode and provided some insight into his recent comments about Shawn Michaels.

The show is available for download TONIGHT at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pwr, and later on iTunes, http://www.pwrshow.com and on the PWR Android and iPhone Apps!

A Blissful Ass
02-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Wonder what Role Nash will have in WWE

mikedudelang
02-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Guess this gets us Diesel vs. Big Show?

Slayer_X
02-01-2011, 08:13 AM
Think HBK will be in his corner ? He did just sign a contract

LionDen
02-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Think HBK will be in his corner ? He did just sign a contract

Should HBK be in a corner if he is in the HOF? This goes back to all my comments on Flair continuing to wrestle even though he is in the HOF. I guess it doesn't matter but I think once you retire, you should retire. Awesome to see Diesel back though :) atleast it is the real Diesel this time lol

Black Widow
02-01-2011, 11:13 AM
the klique at the HOF

JohnCenaFan28
02-01-2011, 12:48 PM
I rather Fake Diesel :no: I don't know what's the big deal about this guy, I didn't mark out or care at all when I saw him come out.

Kemo
02-01-2011, 04:30 PM
"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel...Epic FAIL! :pointlaugh:

mikedudelang
02-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Love him or hate him he got the biggest pop of the night.

Smartmark
02-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Interesting to see how he does in WWE and what he's role will be. I wouldn't mind see another Nash Vs Trips feud.

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Should HBK be in a corner if he is in the HOF? This goes back to all my comments on Flair continuing to wrestle even though he is in the HOF. I guess it doesn't matter but I think once you retire, you should retire. Awesome to see Diesel back though :) atleast it is the real Diesel this time lol

I definitely see your point and generally agree with it in principle although I do like to see at least the big names whom are still able to do a little something at 'Mania to coincide with their HOF induction.

Diesel vs Show with Michaels in Diesels corner and Big Show possibly having someone in his corner from outside. Kimbo Slice's rumoured involvement perhaps?

wwe9112
02-02-2011, 05:07 AM
HBK signed a contract not to long ago and he said he couldn't tell us what it was for other than he wont be wrestling and hes there if they need hmi...maybe him and Nash is starting a faction or something HBK, Nash, Sting, and Mistico go in to take out Nexus... Maybe they will play it off like no one could take them out so McMahon hired more experienced guys who are more experienced or whatever.

the madscotsman
02-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Big daddy dickhead blows big daddy donkey dicks

mikedudelang
02-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Big daddy dickhead blows big daddy donkey dicks

Still got the biggest pop of the night.

hackindave
02-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Lets see if Vince is true to form. He usually takes wrestlers, uses them for a short time, then "future endeavors" comes along

JohnCenaFan28
02-03-2011, 10:12 PM
God help us...

jedi71
02-04-2011, 02:07 AM
Diesel vs show would be cool at wrestlemania and if mark out to see hbk in his corner dudes with attatuides together again.

the madscotsman
02-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Still got the biggest pop of the night.

Isn't exactly hard to do that nowadays is it. Not like he had Austin and The Rock to compete with