PDA

View Full Version : TNA's Idea for a New Babyface Group

Travicity
02-01-2011, 03:59 PM
For their new babyface group, TNA had talked about putting such names in as Mick Foley, Matt Morgan, Brother Devon and Rick Steiner.

NoDq

A Blissful Ass
02-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Rick Steiner? he's returning to? damn

Vick Diesel
02-02-2011, 06:08 AM
For their new babyface group, TNA had talked about putting such names in as Mick Foley, Matt Morgan, Brother Devon and Rick Steiner.

NoDq

Wonder if this is the group Sting is going to join when/if he makes his return?

Swinny
02-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Rick Steiner FTW. Wouldn't mind seeing him back and it might be good to give Brother Devon something to do.

However, with the size of this new group compared to Immortal now, I really don't think they need to add anyone else, unless Immortal does so too and if that happens everything will just get out of control and everyone in the company will be with one group or the other.

John
02-02-2011, 08:18 AM
This is a real shame for TNA, especially considering what they could have had. Now, they just have a strangely confusing storyline featuring guys who, a week ago, were supposedly friends.

With T and Nash going to WWE, it was obvious that Dixie was scrambling for ideas and just picked the easiest option. I hope TNA does something with the fact that Angle said last week that "We've gotta move it forward!", saying that he was talking to AJ rather than Sting/Nash/T. But, now that Fortune have been revealed as "THEY", it quesitons whether Ric will be on their side or on Bischoff's side. Why would Flair step down from an authority position? Why did Crimson attack AJ Styles? Why did AJ Styles attack Kurt at the end of last weeks iMPACT?

We've got a lot of unanswered questions, and this happens when TNA don't keep their stars under contract, or when they begin an angle without having the stars under contract. It was quite obvious that TNA wanted to do the MEM (As evidenced by last weeks iMPACT), and I was really looking forward to it. The idea of Fortune v Immortal doesn't hold a candle to Immortal v MEM, unfortunately. TNA shouldn't promise something that they can't deliver.