PDA

View Full Version : Keira Knightly Treading the Boards is Like Having an Orgasm

Travicity
02-01-2011, 04:22 PM
KEIRA Knightley says taking to the stage is “like sex with an orgasm at the end of it”.

The British actress — who recently split from boyfriend Rupert Friend — has revealed treading the boards is a constant thrill.

“Oh, God, the only thing that’s going through my head to describe it is, it’s like sex with an orgasm at the end of it!” she said.

“Whereas film is like you have sex but you never get the orgasm. A lot of stopping and starting but… oh, I wish I hadn’t said that.

“Going into a room full of people at a party I find one of the most terrifying things in the entire world.

“I normally last about ten minutes. I’m a complete failure.

“I went to one the other day. Standing in the corner, couldn’t find anything to say, just ran out. Awful.

“My friends are like, ‘What are you — an idiot? What’s the matter with you?’ I just can’t. I get completely paralyzed with shyness.”

Keira recently admitted she’s “the laziest f**ker in the entire world”.

“Do you know what it is? It’s that I’m the laziest f**ker in the entire world,” she said. “It’s true. And stagnation is always really, really imminent.

“I can literally just sit and not do anything for hours and hours and hours and if there is something completely mind-numbing to do, like surfing the internet or watching c***py TV, I’ll do it and then I’ll feel s**t about myself. So I try to get rid of it.

“I can’t get rid of books. It’s almost like having your thoughts [around you]. I want to be able to hold it. I want to be able to see where the pages have been turned down.

“I grew up in a house full of books. Wall to wall. I remember when I moved out of home, that was the big thing that I couldn’t handle: there weren’t any books. Every inch of my mom’s house is covered in them and not having any was like, ‘This is really weird. This is such a sterile place without any stories in it.”

SS