PDA

View Full Version : Jane Fonda Wants Barbarella Sequel

Travicity
02-01-2011, 04:23 PM
JANE Fonda wants to revive her sci-fi movie character Barbarella!

The actress, 73, is desperate to make a sequel to the cult 1968 film — and even has an idea for the storyline.

“I have a dream to do a sequel to Barbarella,” she said. “Not a remake, a sequel!

“Look, I get shtupped (has sex) by a blind angel, OK? Let’s just take it from there… I think it could be funny — and feminist.”

The original film was directed by Fonda’s then-husband, Roger Vadim, and was dubbed the “kinkiest film of the year” by Penthouse magazine.

Jane — who had daughter Vanessa with her first husband Roger Vadim in 1968, and a son, Troy, with activist Tom Hayden five years later — recently admitted she didn’t do a very good job raising her kids.

“I don’t think I taught them much. I don’t think I was that good of a mother. But I did always tell them the truth and I hope they can always learn from my mistakes,” she said.

“I was just moving from Barbarella into an anti-war activist when my daughter was born and I was out there on the barricades and I should have brought her with me but I didn’t. I wasn’t around a lot.

“That’s what’s so great about being a grandmother — it gives you a second chance.”

SS