PDA

View Full Version : Portman Hopes Award Season Dosen't Harm Her Baby

Travicity
02-01-2011, 04:34 PM
PREGNANT movie beauty Natalie Portman is hoping awards season doesn’t harm her unborn baby.

The Black Swan star — who’s expecting her first child — is struggling through to Oscar night with an increasingly prominent baby bump and all the attention is starting to get to her.

“It’s wonderful to be recognized for awards but it is a little mad,” says Natalie.

“I just hope all the screaming (from fans) and stuff isn’t making the little guy or girl crazy. But I’m getting through it and enjoying it.

“I just need to sit down more than usual!”

Sources recently revealed that Portman — who is the hot favorite to lift the Best Actress award at the Academy Awards — is dreading Oscar night.

“Natalie is delighted to be nominated but Oscar Night is not ideal for a heavily pregnant and exhausted girl like she is,” dished one insider.

“She’s got so many movies out and earned so many accolades that her head is spinning. She’s exhausted.

“Natalie has been told to rest up but she’s already worrying about what she and her bump should wear on the red carpet!”

SS