PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry Won't Tolerate Slacking

Travicity
02-01-2011, 04:34 PM
KATY Perry is gearing up for a hard year on the road.

The Teenage Dream hitmaker — who’s married to British comedian Russell Brand — says she’s bracing herself for the rigors of another world tour.

“I’m going to have to be like an athlete, I can really feel it,” says Katy of long list of live shows.

“This kind of tour is not going to take any slackers. There is no lazy in the vocabulary for this tour. I really feel like I’m in training, so of course my diet is going to change, my sleep regimen is going to change to be healthy and make me strong.

It is kinda sad because back in the day so many people could just get away with rolling out of bed and being the rock star but those days are so over. Nowadays you have to be like an Olympic athlete. Two months of training for a year long tour all over the world — it’s a big deal.”

Perry recently insisted she still intends to write songs about looking for love even though she has settled down.

“There is an obvious element in me that wants to entertain people and make their faces light up so I won’t only be singing songs about being a married woman,” she said.

“I always say a good example of that is Beyonce. She sang Single Ladies but everyone knows she’s with Jay-Z.

“I’m married to Russel Brand. I don’t just have sex once a week!”

SS