PDA

View Full Version : Lopez Won't Give Advice to Expectant Mothers

Travicity
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
JENNIFER Lopez doesn’t give advice to expectant mothers -– because it would be “annoying”.

The American Idol judge has two-year-old twins, Max and Emme, with her husband Marc Anthony and admits during her own pregnancy she got upset with the amount of women who wanted to tell her how to deal with her ever-expanding bump.

“Everybody gives you a lot of advice when you are pregnant, which I find a tiny bit annoying, so I’m not going to give any,” she said.

“But I did read What To Expect When You Are Expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel. You can go day by day with that. It’s awesome.”

Now the twins are approaching their third birthday on February 22, the 41-year-old star has revealed they have settled into a friendly relationship with one another.

“They’re starting to play with each other more but there was a time when they were really fighting, a lot,” she said.

“He (Max) wouldn’t mean it, but he would push her (Emme) and she would get upset and try to bite him. They were like battling it out for position.

“Now they hold hands and walk around — it’s very cute. They’re lovely together and they give each other hugs and kisses.”

SS

The Mac
02-01-2011, 06:01 PM
i wish she would just disappear already lol