PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATED* *SPOILER* The superstar behind 2/21/11 already revealed?

The Mac
02-01-2011, 07:46 PM
It appears that the mystery man behind the 2-21-11 video that aired on RAW has already been accidentally revealed.

SaveMartCenter.com, the website for the arena in Fresno, CA that is hosting that night's RAW, has the following message advertised in bold letters with yellow outline:

THE RETURN OF THE UNDERTAKER

------------------------------------------

*UPDATE*

Added a pic I made from website http://savemartcenter.com/ who the say will be coming to RAW on 2.21.11

Read into it what you will.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1567/takersreturn.jpg

Smartmark
02-01-2011, 08:26 PM
I called this last night

The Mac
02-01-2011, 08:35 PM
i think its false tbh

The Mac
02-01-2011, 09:12 PM
An official WWE video posted by the Save Mart Center hyping up The Undertaker's return for the 2/21 RAW was quickly removed this morning.

Swinny
02-01-2011, 09:38 PM
i think its false tbh

Yeah, me too. It just doesn't seem like something they'd do for 'Taker to me, but I guess we'll see.

Metalitia
02-02-2011, 04:11 AM
It does seem similar to the promos and build for Takers return at Unforgiven '07.

It seems so obvious to be Taker though that it would be pretty poor and dissappointing if it was.

Don't get me wrong I'd love Taker to come back soon but this big build is too obvious to be him.

remembering_never
02-02-2011, 06:02 AM
yeah i love Taker as well but they make his returns to damn highly explosive with these promos..they need to worry and concentrate on other wrestler debuts..maybe its me but i dont think it is worth it anymore to make him that important anymore i mean comon he will be out in a few weeks probably for some other injury and than...BOOM anothe promo for him for wrestlemania..IF he actually makes it to the PPV..again i love Taker but he is too much of an injury prone now since he is getting older..oh and i guess this promo by the way it looks he is going to come out like he did when he made his wrestlemania return a couple of yrs ago coming back with the long hair and everything after all that ameican badass stupid shit he will look like the desperado right?..

Konan
02-02-2011, 08:13 AM
read headlines that clearly say SPOILERS so i guess its false..is the most obvious answer to this question but Taker on Raw?why?i mean Kane is on SD! and Barret is on SD!what the point?

A Blissful Ass
02-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Khw3_7wXBlA&feature=player_embedded

:shifty:

xxnichxx
02-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Undertaker would be a addition to RAW however I dont see him coming, he is a SMACKDOWN wrestler and I see him staying there to continue his fued. I would love to see Sting in a WWE ring though!!

xxnichxx
02-02-2011, 06:06 PM
However as much as Sting has said he wont come to WWE I have to say I can see it not happing also... But the 2-21-11 video looks exactly the same the same as Sting, the legs and boots even the trench coat dont look anything like takers....

LionDen
02-02-2011, 10:29 PM
*UPDATE*

Added a pic I made from website http://savemartcenter.com/ who the say will be coming to RAW on 2.21.11

Read into it what you will.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1567/takersreturn.jpg

Smartmark
02-02-2011, 10:33 PM
^^ Thanx for the update Lion.

If it is indeed Undertaker. They better have a very good storyline for him to return. Kane's buried him like 2-3 times :no:

The Papa Shango angle would have worked...

LionDen
02-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I certainly hope they bring Kane into the picture for his return some how.

Eyesnsane
02-03-2011, 06:10 AM
FRESNO STATE Basketball!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!

Vick Diesel
02-03-2011, 06:19 AM
Sting going to the WWE will never happen...I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you!

Swinny
02-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Sting going to the WWE will never happen...I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you!

And I would never say never if I were you. :wink:

ClayMation
02-03-2011, 06:54 AM
its Ultimate Warrior guys...you heard it here first. :shifty:

LionDen
02-03-2011, 09:01 PM
its Ultimate Warrior guys...you heard it here first. :shifty:

lol

I would love it to be Sting and it is true he has not signed with anyone as yet. TNA want him to sign with them, WWE want him to sign with them but in the end it is up to Sting. Sting has said he would not work for Vince again but if the money was right I am sure his arm could be twisted.

I guess we will not know until we hear who he has signed with.

JohnCenaFan28
02-03-2011, 09:14 PM
I hope it's not Undertaker, can't that boring guy just go away.

jedi71
02-04-2011, 02:05 AM
i really hope its the roumerd sting becouse as good as taker is it would be a huge dissapointment if it was only him.

Konan
02-04-2011, 11:27 AM
Im assuming its Sting because why would the Undertaker return to RAW, when he is a SD superstar.

Black Widow
02-04-2011, 12:14 PM
i highly doubt its sting as much as id like it to be him, the news hints a return and well sting was never part of wwe so to make a return to any show he would had to have been in wwe before. so sadly it must be undertaker which i think is pretty crap

The Mac
02-04-2011, 08:58 PM
idk its just so far off the usual undertaker return promo's unless he is coming back as the bad ass...his deadman returns always have the gong or the symbols or something

Vick Diesel
02-04-2011, 09:14 PM
idk its just so far off the usual undertaker return promo's unless he is coming back as the bad ass...his deadman returns always have the gong or the symbols or something

Good point Mac...this is going to be very interesting to see who walks out that night....Taker or Sting? My vote is for Taker, but then again one of Sting's fav. quotes is "If there's one thing for sure about Sting is nothing's for sure!" So I've been teetering back and forth on this topic is it Sting or is it Taker and doing all the pro's and con's to both! I for one can't wait to find out so that all of the rumors can finally go away, cause all the rumors do is drive the fans crazy! lol:whacky:

The ShowOff
02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
I hope I so so so hope its Sting :) Think if so you know he'll be at Mania and I will be able to mark out for one of the greatest wrestlers ever. I've not seen Sting before in person(or Undertaker for that matter) So it will be new and fresh for me :D

The Mac
02-04-2011, 09:24 PM
next weeks promo will prob give us more to work with...and as alwaysthere will be more leaks via wwe officials

jake21074
02-05-2011, 03:44 PM
If I was in WWE creative, I would want people to think it's Taker and then swerve and have it be someone else like Sting or a new Character altogether.