PDA

View Full Version : Betty White: 89 Year Old Dosen't Own a Computer

Travicity
02-02-2011, 06:20 AM
BETTY White doesn’t own a computer.

The actress says her Hot in Cleveland costar Valerie Bertinell has to call her by telephone instead of emailing her.

“I get a lot of mail, but I can stack those in stacks and throw this stack out without answering, and then I get to this stack,” White said. “But if I punched the button and stored something in a computer, I wouldn’t sleep at night wondering what was stored in there. I’m a technological spaz.”

White recently admitted she’s thinking of “going away for awhile” after being so ubiquitous in Hollywood.

“It is very silly,” she said.

“You’ve had such an overdose of me lately. I’m thinking of going away for a while.”

Betty says she doesn’t have a computer “because I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night worrying about what was stored in it.”

SS

Swinny
02-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Lol, crazy paranoid Betty. Really not surprising she doesn't have a computer though, not a lot of almost 90-year-olds do, I wouldn't think, lol. As for getting an "overdose of her", I don't think there can be enough Betty White in the world. I just want to see her do something completely ridiculous next, like play a serial killer or something.