PDA

View Full Version : Husky Harris Update

The Mac
02-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Following Randy Orton's punt kick to Husky Harris on RAW, WWE has announced that the Nexus member is out of action indefinitely. WWE is hyping a response from CM Punk for the kick on next Monday's RAW.

There has been speculation that Husky, despite his talent, isn't going over so well with WWE officials because of his size and look. Some are wondering where Husky will fit into things if a 3-on-3 match with Nexus vs. The Corre takes place at WrestleMania

Dragón De Muerte
02-02-2011, 01:43 PM
why couldn't they have taken david ortunga out instead. I like husky, granted her needs to improve slightly in the ring. His look works for me as it reminds me of some of the classic wrestlers. Just because he isn't all muscles doesn't mean he has a bad look wwe.

ironicicon
02-02-2011, 04:49 PM
I agree. Get Otunga's dry ass out. Can't wrestle. Can't talk. Guess it's the Hollywood factor.

mikedudelang
02-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Agree with the previous comments. Harris brings something different to the table. Fine, he's not cut out of stone. So what? At least physically and in-ring, he reminds me A LOT of Dusty Rhodes. Otunga, on the other hand, just reminds me why I don't enjoy WWE programming as much as I once did. He's bland and boring.

JohnCenaFan28
02-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Husky (SM) is a good talent and I liked the fact that he had a different look, if they should have thrown anyone out it should have been Michael McWhatever or Fake Batista.

02-02-2011, 09:59 PM
ty

Metalitia
02-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Agree with most of you here, Otunga should have been out rather than Harris.

Just one of many fuck ups on Raw though this week :(

mikedudelang
02-03-2011, 07:00 AM
I'll tell you what I'd love to see. I'd love it if they released him, allowing him to go to TNA where he could form a tag team with James Storm. They could call the team Beer Beer. HaHaHaHa.

Plus, Robert Roode could then take his place as the rightful Heavyweight Champion of TNA, a position he's been ready for, for years.

D28980
02-03-2011, 08:32 PM
Drop Otunga and get Skip Sheffield back in nexus

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Told y'all he'd put on more weight :P