PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Klum Gets Snotty on Her New TV Show

Travicity
02-02-2011, 04:29 PM
HEIDI Klum clearly isn’t afraid of making a fool of herself!

The Project Runway host played a stomach-churning practical joke on two boys in her new TV show Seriously Funny Kids.

Klum — who raises four children with her singer husband Seal – pretended to audition the boys for a role on her program, and kept a straight-face as she chatted to them with snot dripping from her nostril.

The point of the stunt was to see if the boys would ignore Heidi’s faux pas or point it out to her.

She then started tucking into cakes following her doctor’s warning that sugar would trigger more “giant boogers” before sneezing over the sweet treats and covering the boys.

“You never really know what you’re going to get,” Heidi said of the show, which airs on US network Lifetime.

“They’re not actors, I’m not an actress, I’m not a comedian. But that’s kind of the challenge.

“There’s nothing out there right now with children and showing the innocent beauty of children, how they just chat and don’t really process too much of what they say.”

Heidi recently insisted she isn’t quitting Project Runway.

“Look, Project Runway isn’t going anywhere,” she said.

“And I don’t think if something ends that I have to hurry up and find the next thing. If ‘Seriously Funny Kids’ would have come to me four years ago, I would have done it then. I just thought it was a good idea.”

SS