08-30-2006, 02:07 AM
Time Pilot
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Konami
Category: Action
Media: Release Date
N Amer: 08/30/2006

Time Pilot Description

The classic arcade hit, Time Pilot®, has returned and now on mobile phones with all the 80’s fun which retro gamers remember. This classic shooter brings back the same sleek jet as players travel through multiple time eras shooting different aircraft. Win all of the dog fights to face the epic mother-ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logitech DriveFX Wheel
Publisher: Logitech Inc.
Developer: Logitech Inc.
Category: Console
N Amer: 09/01/2006

Logitech DriveFX Wheel Description

The Logitech DriveFX Wheel uses axial-feedback technology — with a powerful motor built into the base of the steering column — bringing new levels of realism to Xbox 360 racing. The DriveFX wheel translates the feedback commands of the game into axial forces that make the steering wheel respond realistically to the car's dynamics, creating a sensory experience similar to that of a real steering wheel and column. Conventional Xbox driving wheels use small vibration motors embedded in the steering wheel grips, offering an unrealistic buzz in the driver's hands. With Logitech's axial-feedback technology, gamers will feel the road, curbs, and the impact of other cars.

Pimp My Ride
Publisher: Activision Inc.
Developer: Activision
Category: Sports
N Amer: 09/01/2006

No description

Sorry:redfaced:

LMA Manager 2007
Publisher: Codemasters
Developer: Codemasters
Category: Sports
Intl: 09/01/2006

LMA Manager 2007 Description

LMA Manager 2007 will deliver the series’ totally compelling world of football to the new formats in massively expanded editions, with teams from over 50 countries to manage or pick transfers from. The game will retain LMA Manager’s brilliantly intuitive and user-friendly interface, where every piece of information is no more than a couple of button-presses away, and comes complete with the series’ trademark visually rewarding presentation.

Metronome
Publisher: Team Tarsier
Developer: Team Tarsier
Category: Adventure
: 09/01/2006

Metronome Description

Welcome to Metronome, a unique third person adventure game where sound is your weapon. Venture into the city of Metronome, a sprawling mass of haphazardly built houses and huge steam engines where the outlandish inhabitants are carrying out their chores day and night. A city where the life of every citizen is dictated by the Corporation, a single bureaucratic entity that owns all the land, the entire infrastructure and all the industries. Explore winding alleys, skewed rooftops and crowded apartment buildings as you search for proof of the Corporations secret agenda, all while listening for sounds to record. Sounds that can be used for a variety of tasks: fight enemies with loud and destructive sounds, solve problems and confuse citizens by clever usage of the right sound at the right moment, use seductive and melodious sounds to change the mood and behaviour of listeners.

Credit: xbox360.gamezone.com

twitchn
10-03-2006, 12:58 AM
a pimp my ride game ..... are u kiddin me just the name reminds me of the american chopper game

cabttm0018
11-12-2006, 10:14 PM
a pimp my ride game ..... are u kiddin me just the name reminds me of the american chopper game

lol yeah this sounds retarded. xbox360 looks amazin overall tho