PDA

View Full Version : Sandler 'taking Aniston to Super Bowl'

OMEN
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Jennifer Aniston has revealed that her Just Go With It co-star Adam Sandler is taking her to the Super Bowl.

The actress told Conan O'Brien that she has never been to the annual event before, and has been brushing up on her football trivia ahead of the game.

"I'm excited I'm going with Adam because he knows a thing or two about sports," she said on TBS's Conan on Tuesday.

As for her own knowledge of the sport, she joked: "I now know the Cowboys aren't going even though it's in Dallas which is confusing!

"I watched about six hours of football last weekend to get myself caught up! You actually find yourself getting excited. You can't help yourself. I get what the whole thing is. I was by myself and cheering or going, 'Oh, no, no!'"

She added: "I'm excited to go and just hope I don't make a fool of myself!"

Aniston and Sandler have been friends for years but romantic comedy Just Go With It will mark their first big screen collaboration. They have both spoken out recently about how much they enjoyed working together, with Sandler praising his co-star's quick wit and humour.

DS