PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen Thanks CBS, Warner Bros. And 'Two And A Half Men' Cast & Crew

Travicity
02-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Actor Charlie Sheen just made his first public statement since embarking on a rehab treatment on Friday. In it, he thanks the cast and crew of Two and a Half Men as well top CBS and Warner Bros. TV executives Leslie Moonves and Bruce Rosenblum, respectively, for their support. He doesn't address the length of his treatment, which has been speculated to be anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months. Additionally, it is not clear yet how much Men's crew and cast will be paid for the unplanned hiatus and who will pick up the tab. Here is Sheen's statement:

I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people.
I want to say "thank-you" to my fellow cast members, the crew of "Two and a Half Men", and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros., especially Les Moonves and Bruce Rosenblum for their concern and support.
And to my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much.
Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, "thank-you."