PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash Offers Parting Advice For Dixie Carter & TNA

Shane McMahon's Ass
02-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Kevin Nash had some interesting parting advice for his former employer, Dixie Carter, that he posted on his official Twitter page.

"When wcw took over the WWE for the short time we did, it's bc Ted Turner paid HUGE $ for talent. Wanna put tna on the map, Mrs. Carter? Set aside $50m. Start with Cena and work backwards. Don't walk into a Mercedes showroom and ask what new AMG S-63 I can buy for $25K."

WZ

I put this here coz it was directed at TNA/Dixie.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-03-2011, 10:31 AM
yeah and avoid people like Nash who don't have the class to tell you to your face that they have joined up with another company

A Blissful Ass
02-03-2011, 11:15 AM
yeah and avoid people like Luger who don't have the class to tell you to your face that they have joined up with another company

Fixed:shifty:

mikedudelang
02-03-2011, 06:56 PM
yeah and avoid people like Nash who don't have the class to tell you to your face that they have joined up with another company

You don't have any idea what you're talking about. Kevin spoke with Bischoff before he signed up for the Royal Rumble. Bischoff told him to go make his money. Run your mouth all you want but you should at least TRY and have a little fact mixed in.

Metalitia
02-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Can't blame Nash for jumping ship so to speak.

That being said though this does seem like a bit of a cheap shot and is a daft statement to make.

I know the jist of what he's saying and it's not a secret that WCW had a hell of a lot of money behind them when they were genuinely competing, it's like with the English Premiership in football. Everyone likes to knock Chelsea and more recently Man City for paying out ridiculously large sums of money but they neglect to acknowledge that realisticly it's the only way they are going to be able to compete.

Manchester United like the WWE capitilised on their international noteriety and made a fortune marketing to foreign markets as well as domestic. Same as the likes of Real Madrid and the Yankees in the MLB.

They've all become international brands rather than just their initial status.

As such their revenue to a certain point will remain more or less constant for the foreseeable.

TNA, without having the financial resources available to close the gap in quick time have to build gradually and focus on the product that they produce and hope that it gets them in an ever increasing position where perhaps one day they will get to a position where they have the international and domestic recognition to attract a major invester or few who is genuinely able and willing to make them a force.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-04-2011, 06:57 AM
^^^ and you know what's funny? None of those teams are winning the Prem this season :P

But yeah its hypocritical of Nash to ask for big money considering he never made TNA any money

Konan
02-04-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't think it was so much the talent jumping over as much as it was Hogans heal turn that started the intrest again over at wcw