PDA

View Full Version : Top TNA Star's Deal Coming up in Several Months

Travicity
02-03-2011, 10:07 PM
In an interview several minutes ago in Canada on The Fight Show, Kurt Angle noted that his current TNA deal is up in August. I would assume the company is already trying to work out a new deal.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-03-2011, 10:12 PM
go to WWE and retire on a high imo

Travicity
02-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Would prefer him to have one last run in WWE as well and to retire there the same as Team 3-D so they could get Inducted as well. Also Foley.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-03-2011, 10:18 PM
3D had their chance but that didn't happen, Foley maybe in a manager role or even announcer even though he hates doing that lol

Metalitia
02-04-2011, 03:39 AM
I can see the sentiments of finishing up in WWE but I think for TNAs benefit they need to do all they can to keep Kurt Angle with them for as long as he is able to perform at the top level.

Nothing to say he wouldn't get inducted into HOF/have a backstage career in WWE eventually anyways so I hope he does sign an extension.

The Olympic Chick
02-04-2011, 03:49 AM
With Kurt being so uncomfortable with the current Jarrett/Karen storyline that has developed the last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he left TNA when his contract expires. I'd like to see him have one more run in WWE before he hangs up his wrestling boots. He should be in their hall of fame.

mikedudelang
02-04-2011, 03:51 AM
With Kurt being so uncomfortable with the current Jarrett/Karen storyline that has developed the last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he left TNA when his contract expires. I'd like to see him have one more run in WWE before he hangs up his wrestling boots. He should be in their hall of fame.

Has Angle said he's uncomfortable with the current storyline?

The Olympic Chick
02-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Has Angle said he's uncomfortable with the current storyline?

Yes, he said this in this most recent interview that it is a touchy subject. I'm not surprised when they have his son and daughter on TNA TV with his ex wife, their mother, referring to Jeff Jarrett as "Daddy Jeff".

mikedudelang
02-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Yes, he said this in this most recent interview that it is a touchy subject. I'm not surprised when they have his son and daughter on TNA TV with his ex wife, their mother, referring to Jeff Jarrett as "Daddy Jeff".

Yeah, that was VERY creepy.