PDA

View Full Version : TV: AMC Fixing 'The Walking Dead'?

Travicity
02-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Something needs to change, and I sincerely think AMC is going to be misguided with all the overly positive opinions on the first season of The Walking Dead (I know we're all excited to get a horror series on TV, but come on, it's NOT the best thing ever, yet). Let's just say it was a start, but it needs some serious work, especially in the character development category. Thankfully, the earlier announcement that Frank Darabont "disbanded" the writing staff to "explore the idea of using freelancers" is no longer the case, but will AMC push to make this better, or was last season the "standard"? I would like to think the former...

It surely helps that Glen Mazzara has closed a deal to join AMC's breakout hit as a writing executive producer and No.2 to creator/ executive producer/ director Frank Darabont for the show’s upcoming second season. He is in the process of putting together a staff of about 5 writers, reports Deadline. Season two will carry 13 episodes. And for the umptienth time, please, please, pleassssseeee work on the character development!