PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Update: Star Returning on 2.22.11 as Well?

Travicity
02-05-2011, 09:50 PM
According to local ads, The Undertaker is being listed for the WWE Smackdown TV taping on February 22 in Sacramento, California. As noted in our report on Tuesday, local advertising in Fresno, California the night before is also listing Undertaker for Raw on February 21.

Word has spread that new ads in the Sacramento, California area promoting the Undertaker for the February 22, 2011 Smackdown tapings. This means that Taker is scheduled to make his return the day after the 2-21-11 mysterious debut is scheduled.

---

LOL OH OH Taker the day before?!

Swinny
02-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Sting shows up, calls out 'Taker, but 'Taker doesn't show up. Then on Smackdown something happens, but this time 'Taker does show up and BAM, Sting vs. 'Taker at 'Mania begins.

The Mac
02-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Sting shows up, calls out 'Taker, but 'Taker doesn't show up. Then on Smackdown something happens, but this time 'Taker does show up and BAM, Sting vs. 'Taker at 'Mania begins.

and then swinny wakes up from the dream...falls back asleep and dreams of eating a giant marshmellow, and wakes up and his pillow is gone.. lol

morale of the story: its not gonna be sting lol

Kage
02-05-2011, 10:16 PM
and then swinny wakes up from the dream...falls back asleep and dreams of eating a giant marshmellow, and wakes up and his pillow is gone.. lol

morale of the story: its not gonna be sting lol

Shut up Mac! Dont kill our hopes with your logic!!!!

Anywho, if it is Taker, I think that's kinda weird they are hyping his return like this. Taker is one of those guys who need to be a surprise return IMO. Just have the lights go out, Taker appears in the ring and the whole world pops.

Travicity
02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Probably only one guy after all :P.

jedi71
02-06-2011, 10:45 PM
id mark the f out if it was sting but its only gonna be taker returning.

JohnCenaFan28
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
I really hope it's not Sting. I really have no idea who I want it to be quite frankly. Only people that I actually want to return right now are HHH, Jericho, Goldust and Dashing and I doubt that stupid 2211 thing is any of them. WWE doesn't need any has-beens to join the roster now they need to focus on who they've got right now.

Smartmark
02-07-2011, 03:01 AM
They better have a good storyline in store for Taker's return. People just don't come back after being buried alive

Metalitia
02-07-2011, 03:16 AM
They better have a good storyline in store for Taker's return. People just don't come back after being buried alive

In WWE they probably could do with it being barely covered just simply "OMG we haven't seen the Undertaker since he lost at Survivor Series back in November" and then hope no one remembers :p