PDA

View Full Version : Stinger Update

The Mac
02-06-2011, 06:17 PM
While it was reported yesterday that Sting and WWE have had no talks at all, one source reports that WWE wanted Sting to work a full schedule, something that he would most likely not be interested in.

Another source reports that Sting may have actually already re-signed with TNA but that's not confirmed. The feeling in the TNA locker room last week was that Sting was headed to WWE but recent reports suggest otherwise.

mikedudelang
02-06-2011, 06:25 PM
one source reports that WWE wanted Sting to work a full schedule, something that he would most likely not be interested in.

And that source doesn't have a clue what they're talkin' about. NO WAY would the WWE expect Sting to work a full schedule at his age and conditioning level. 'Taker, Hogan, Rock, Shawn Michael, Nash, Flair all had/have lighter schedules, allowing them to maximize their abilities on tv. The WWE doesn't give half a shit about Sting making a road show in Whocaresville, Wyoming. If they sign him, they want him for Raw, Smackdown, PPVs.

Swinny
02-06-2011, 06:29 PM
And that source doesn't have a clue what they're talkin' about. NO WAY would the WWE expect Sting to work a full schedule at his age and conditioning level. 'Taker, Hogan, Rock, Shawn Michael, Nash, Flair all had/have lighter schedules, allowing them to maximize their abilities on tv. The WWE doesn't give half a shit about Sting making a road show in Whocaresville, Wyoming. If they sign him, they want him for Raw, Smackdown, PPVs.

Agreed. As soon as I read that it definitely leaped out at me as bullshit. So, either that "source" is full of shit or this article is just all made up.

Marshall Mathers
02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Misdirection source!

Kage
02-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Yeah there's no way they would expect Sting to work a full schedule, he was working a limited schedule in TNA so there's no way he would ever work the hectic schedule of Wwe.

jedi71
02-06-2011, 10:47 PM
i call bs on that like others here have said i cant see wwe wanting him to work a full schedule.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-07-2011, 05:24 AM
full schedule probably till Mania would be my guess

Vick Diesel
02-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Sting would never agree to a full schedule for any reason 1. due to his age/physically demanding 2. He is a family man and he's already been there and done that, and has no interest in doing it again esp with such a demanding full schedule

John
02-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Rofl, If only it is that guy. I hope it is Sting, but I really doubt it. Everyone thinks it's Sting, so WWE could throw a curv-ball and make it Undertaker. There's been no contact between Sting and WWE and it's almost been a week since the 2-21-11 video, which leads me to suspect that it isn't him but it is Undertaker.

Metalitia
02-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Rofl, If only it is that guy. I hope it is Sting, but I really doubt it. Everyone thinks it's Sting, so WWE could throw a curv-ball and make it Undertaker. There's been no contact between Sting and WWE and it's almost been a week since the 2-21-11 video, which leads me to suspect that it isn't him but it is Undertaker.

I would say it's the opposite of that.

The majority are assuming it's the Undertaker so the curveball would be Sting.