PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Upset with Jarrett Family Segments on iMPACT

John
02-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Source: LOP

- Kurt Angle wrote the following on Twitter last night:

"The "Jarrett" segments on TNA Impact were appalling. It made me look like a dead beat Dad, which I am not (I can assure you). And it made Karen and Jeff look like the perfect American Family. MY kids were calling Jeff "Daddy Jeff". NOBODY will ever replace me as the Father of my kids. You want me to look like the bad person? Don't forget who wanted the divorce! I didn't walk away from my family, Karen did. So keep your little "act" going on TV. It's amusing to me, but don't think for a million years that my fans are buying this crap."

-------------

The entire idea of having Kurt's kids on TV, calling Jeff "Daddy" is ridiculously pathetic. I honestly can't see why anybody would allow their children to be featured in a Wrestling angle. I'm a believer in Children being kept out of storylines as there really isn't a need for them in wrestling. I really don't care whether Jeff is a better father than Kurt, but I would NEVER allow members of my family to be featured on a wrestling show in such a way that Kurt/Jeff allow theirs to be. It makes their family look bad and I hope it stops soon. Jarrett is a great heel, as everyone wants to kick his ass.

DUKE NUKEM
02-06-2011, 08:37 PM
i thought that was strange to show on tv and the kids being so young they dont understand whats going on, thanks for the post john

jedi71
02-06-2011, 10:51 PM
i hate the angle i hope its dropped soon.

Vick Diesel
02-07-2011, 12:14 AM
The entire storyline is sickening...I can't wait til TNA drops this storyline!

JohnCenaFan28
02-07-2011, 01:29 AM
The angle is horrible to be truly honest, I love seeing Kurt and Karen on TV but this angle is disgusting and should be dropped. Children shouldn't be used in wrestling unless it's like in small segments like how The Miz used that girl or how Dashing gave the toothbrush to that kid in London.

Metalitia
02-07-2011, 01:51 AM
I wouldn't say it's disgusting or anything like that.

It is pretty lame and dumb though.

Having said that though, the last two Impacts have been TNAs third and second most viewed domestically ever so I doubt they'll drop the angle before scheduled.

Also Kurts comments are clearly in character I'd have thought.

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-07-2011, 05:22 AM
do think the comments are in character but nah not a fan of real life issues being played out on TV

Vick Diesel
02-07-2011, 06:16 AM
The angle is horrible to be truly honest, I love seeing Kurt and Karen on TV but this angle is disgusting and should be dropped. Children shouldn't be used in wrestling unless it's like in small segments like how The Miz used that girl or how Dashing gave the toothbrush to that kid in London.

Agreed!

do think the comments are in character but nah not a fan of real life issues being played out on TV

Agreed again!

Dragón De Muerte
02-07-2011, 09:48 AM
I agree really bad segment and why tna managment would sign off on it when they should have known all it would do is make them look bad. Reminds me of the I'm ur daddy with eddie, rey and dominic as far as cringe worthy.

Black Widow
02-07-2011, 12:19 PM
i love angle hes one of my favs and as far as this storyline goes it is total rubbish and its sickining.. the kids and karen didnt need to be brought into it at all.. what they should have done was bring him back and went with a screwing him out of a tna title and job

jaydawg30
02-07-2011, 04:55 PM
keep it between the 3 of them. leave the kids out. that is really in bad taste. as a father of 2 myself i would not want to brinmg my kids into it.

The ShowOff
02-07-2011, 08:17 PM
I guess I'm in the very small % of people who don't think this is that bad really I mean its not great but its not bad but I mean I'm sure Kurt is okay with this and the tweets are to keep the storyline going because think of this I mean if this was real Kurt could break Jeff in f'n half and would walk from TNA first chance he got. Plus this isn't the first time these kids did acting x] they are all(i think i know some are) in the Taylor Swift video lmao xD yes okay that has nothing to do with this :P I just like to point that out but still I'm not all drop this storyline I kinda think it can get people watching and so far :) its seems to be helping

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-07-2011, 08:23 PM
I dont think it should be dropped and I do think that the comments were in character but yeah no need for the kids to be there