PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy Still Gets Sexy Time with Sharon

Travicity
02-06-2011, 09:43 PM
OZZY Osbourne still likes to have sex on a regular basis.

The 61-year-old rocker — who’s married to TV star Sharon Osbourne – insists his age has not affected his libido.

“I firmly believe that the only time you’ll ever get any peace from down below is when you’re in the ground,” he said. “I’m almost 62 and I still love a good old game of ‘Where’s the Salami?’

“Getting anyone to play it with me is a different matter.”

Ozzy added that although he still enjoys an active sex life, he misses having to use his hangover cure after a wild drinking session.

“I’d mix four tablespoons of brandy with four tablespoons of port, then throw in some milk, a few egg yolks and — if I was in a festive mood — some nutmeg. The second I woke, I’d mix it up and down it,” he said.

“The way it works is very clever: it gets you instantly blasted again so you don’t feel a thing.”

Ozzy recently revealed he regards tea as a “magic potion”.

“Chocolate thickens the saliva, which isn’t good news if you’ve gotta recite Shakespeare or sing Iron Man,” he said.

“Having said that, you’re not supposed to drink tea either but I still do before gigs. It’s not very rock and roll, but it’s like a magic potion to me.”

“The best way to wake yourself is to brew a pot of fresh coffee, then run it through the machine a second time using the old grounds,” he admitted.

“While you’re doing that, make an espresso then add that to a mug of the double-brewed coffee. In my house, we call it a red-eye.

“Drink one first thing Monday morning and you’ll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the rest of the week.”

:sick: