PDA

View Full Version : TNA Against All Odds PPV Lineup

Travicity
02-07-2011, 10:01 PM
TNA will return to PPV this Sunday with Against All Odds, featuring the following confirmed matches:

*TNA champ Ken Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy: Ladder Match.

*Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle: Custody of Angle’s children vs. Angle being forced to work Karen Jarrett down the aisle on 3/3 Impact.

*TNA Knockouts champion Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James - Last Woman Standing.

*TNA X-Division champion Kazarian vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. Robbie E.

*Pope Dinero vs. Samoa Joe.

*Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon.

Vick Diesel
02-08-2011, 04:30 AM
looks like an ok ppv...seriously hope Kurt Angle wins

The Olympic Chick
02-08-2011, 04:34 AM
I'm thinking Kurt will win at the PPV. It would make sense that they would do something stupid like this all because it was his turn to have custody of the kids from the divorce agreement. I can't see him walking Karen down the aisle(though it could happen). The real dud I have no interest in is Team 3D facing each other. No way this should be a ppv match or even a feud, no one wants to see it. Also, anyone else tired of the knockout gimmick matches?

Swinny
02-08-2011, 04:47 AM
Wait... they're having the custody of Kurt's kids on the line in that match? That's just fucking disgusting. That angle just gets more and more out of hand.

Anyway, besides that, really not a strong card, nothing that sounds all that interesting. Kind of intrigued by the Bucks in the X-Title match though, that could be good.

Metalitia
02-08-2011, 12:15 PM
X division four way should be good and potentially Mickie James vs Maddison could be interesting but probably not.

Custody of angles kids as a stipulation/ Oh dear. Angle will lose either way, makes it a tiny bit more interesting if they say Kurt has to walk Karen down the aisle.

Travicity
02-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Theres some good matches and not many gimmicks which is good.

Metalitia
02-08-2011, 04:57 PM
The Ray/Devon match is a street fight so half stips, half not.

I won't be surprised to see a tag match added to the card also.

Look a decent enough card but nothing special. Having said that though you can never really tell with TNA until you actually see the event.

Great to poor to very good to average to good etc.

I'm quietly optimistic without getting excited.

DUKE NUKEM
02-08-2011, 07:13 PM
i dont like the hole kurt thing but other then that it looks like a good card thanks for the post Travis