PDA

View Full Version : Half-eaten Britney sandwich up for auction

OMEN
08-31-2006, 08:23 AM
http://stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,253599,00.jpg
Britney Spears' half-eaten sandwich is for sale on eBay.

The snack was snatched from a table at a music awards ceremony Britney attended with her husband Kevin Federline at a New York hotel earlier this year.

The seller - who goes by the username of 'derrickito', and claims to have been working as a waiter at the event - said: "In situations like this, we're expected to do the usual catering thing, pick up plates after people are done. It does not, however, say anything about how I am supposed to discard their food when they have me pick up their leftovers."

Derrickito added: "The sandwich is an egg salad sandwich with tomato and lettuce on wheat bread.

"Kevin Federline had a few things to eat that night, but the only leftover item I managed to pick up from him was a corn dog."

Derrickito has carefully stored the items since taking them off the plates.

The seller explained: "I had immediately put the two pieces in a carry home box when I got to the kitchen, then into my bag.

"When I got home, I pulled out the camera, took a few before shots, then vacuum sealed them right away. The vacuum sealer preserves items such as this for years and years."

The highest bid for the item currently stands at $US51.

-Bang! Showbiz

I know some people will buy anything but this is just plain dumb,Whats next Brittneys used tissues and toilet paper?

Kellie
08-31-2006, 09:02 AM
^ dont give them ideas lol

Kaz
08-31-2006, 10:14 AM
EWww thats just wrong!

Jodes
08-31-2006, 11:24 AM
ewwww and i did say ewwww:eek: who would want to bid on that? lol